Fiance Visas

Fiancée Visas

A fiancée visa (K-1 Visa) is a temporary visa issued to a fiancée of a United States citizen who seeks to enter the United States solely to conclude a valid marriage with the citizen/petitioner. The visa is valid for a maximum period of 90 days and minor children of fiancees can also obtain a dependent visa (K-2).

Once married, the foreign newlywed spouse must apply for adjustment of status his or her status in order to secure legal permanent resident status or better known as the “green card”.

San Diego Immigration Attorney Cesar Luna can assist you and your loved one in obtaining a fiancée visa and ultimately his or her permanent residence through the adjustment of status process so that you can not only culminate your wedding plans in the United States but also begin your new married life in this country. Luna and Associates can help with your fiancee visas in San Diego, give us a call.

We Can Help

Call us today to schedule a consultation and obtain a case evaluation

Contact Us Now